Storm Chasers cancelled - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Storm Chasers cancelled

Old 04-29-2012, 05:35 PM   #1
WhineinAlbany
Recipes 

May 2011
Glenville, NY
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Apparently, Discovery has cancelled Storm Chasers. Nothing official yet, but the guys from the show have been announcing it on their sites. Same old reasons - too expensive to make and ratings not high enough. Yet another one of my favorite shows gone :-(

Old 04-30-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
TxBrew
Administrator
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Feb 2004
Liked 2205 Times on 775 Posts

Sorry they're canning your show.

Never saw it myself.

Register Now!

Old 04-30-2012, 05:21 PM   #3
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png

Recipes 

Aug 2006
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Liked 1765 Times on 1122 Posts

I never understood who followed that show. I put it in the same bucket as deadliest catch. Once you got to see the basic cycle of their trip, you've seen them all. They should just have a series called "jobs you'll never do because you're a pu$$y" and spend two episodes each on a shrimp boat, crab boat, gold mine, gold dredge, chasing storms, drilling for oil, and coaching 5 year old beauty queens. Actually that last one is from the spin off show called "jobs pussies do".

Old 04-30-2012, 05:24 PM   #4
JonM
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Aug 2010
Milwaukee
Liked 2987 Times on 1731 Posts

I'm sure the guys will keep doing their thing and keeping blogs and stuff. Not too long ago, I saw one of their tornado chaser tanks driving down Wisconsin Ave. in downtown Milwaukee.