New brewing supply store. - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North Central Homebrew Forum > New brewing supply store.

Old 04-25-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
Growlerjoe
Recipes 

Apr 2012
Marion, Iowa

There will be a new brewing supply shop opening in Marion Iowa. The store will open the first week in May. The shop s name will be Brew Your Own.. (BYO).. Stop in and say hi to Joe. Joe currently has several how to lessons on You Tube. He will be giving classes on brewing and will carry all of your favorite supplies.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:28 PM   #2
Hawklock77
Recipes 

Jan 2011
North Liberty, IA

Awesome! Where is the shop located. Need to pick up a couple batches worth.

Old 05-05-2012, 11:44 AM   #3
biestie
Recipes 

Jul 2010
Marion, IA
Liked 32 Times on 25 Posts

Swwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttt.

Old 05-15-2012, 07:20 PM   #4
terpsichoreankid
Recipes 

May 2010
Marion, IA
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Thanks everyone! The shop is officially open for business! We had a great first week, and I have another larger order coming in hopefully by the end of the week. I've got supplies and equipment for pretty much every home brewer and wine maker--please stop by the shop to see for yourselves. And if you don't see something you'd like to see on the shelves--definitely let me know.

Here's the shop info:

BIY Homebrew Supply
147 Marion Blvd #C
Marion, IA 52302

319-373-BEER

www.BIYHomebrewSupply.com
facebook.com/BIYHomebrewSupply

MapleTreeBrewCo Likes This 
Old 10-26-2012, 04:29 AM   #5
csaxon128
Recipes 

Jul 2012

Stopped into BIY a couple weeks ago and was really excited. The place had everything I wanted except kegs, but Joe said he was working on that. I actually saw Joe on youtube first then made the connection after talking with him for a bit. It's great to have a local place to go and get some good advice face to face. If you're in the area stop in and check the place out.

Cheers!

Old 05-23-2013, 08:43 PM   #6
biohazard-brewing
Recipes 

May 2013
, Iowa

I was in that store last week and this week. I am a nOOb and didn't know squat. Joe was very helpful and full of enthusiasm. Can't wait to go back!