First attempt at making a brew that is my own recipe not a store bought kit
• 6.6lbs Irks Wheat extract
• 1-2 lbs Amber Dry Malt Extract
• 2 cups Carapils
• 1 1/2 oz Hallatter hops (bittering)
• 1 tsp Irish moss
• 1/2 Saaz hops (finishing)
• 3 1/2 quarts FROZEN blueberries added to help cool wort (pureed)
• 1 cup corn sugar for priming
• Safebrew WB-06 yeast and 1 quart starter
Put cracked Carapils in cold water and leave in until just before boil. Add Wheat extract and DME and boil. Added Bittering hops boil 25min. Add Irish moss, boil 30min. Add finish hops boil 2 min, Remove from heat. Put pot in sink of cool/cold water and add Blueberries. Remove hopbag(a lot easier than straining them out). Put everything in 6 1/2 gal bucket or carboy fill to 6 gal mark with water and pitch yeast.
60F Transfer to secondary after 5-7 days. Leave in secondary 7-14 days depending on clarity you may want to use gelitin or polyclar to help settle things out(5-7 days before bottling). Bottle with 1 cup corn sugar.