Epic Fail

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
If your lady is having lady problems, and you go out for otc medicine... avoid the "PM" version... she'll pass out at 7pm and youll be left to your own devices.

Is that bad?

gallery_main-Khloe-Kardashian-Kris.jpg

If she's having lady problems, it's best to be left to your own devices anyways.

Yeah. I don't get it either.

If my lady is having "lady problems" the night is pretty much dead anyway.

Wait, isn't Creamy single? What, his hand fell asleep on date night?

Single? I took the plunge and its coming up on June 2.

I got chastised this morning by the way. "You put me in bed and covered me up but you didnt put pjs on me? I slept in a dress!" "Erm... I.... yeah thats what I did"

By the way, what the hell do they put in that stuff? Her last words before passing out sounded something like "nftighttired love you sleep"

Single? I took the plunge and its coming up on June 2.

I got chastised this morning by the way. "You put me in bed and covered me up but you didnt put pjs on me? I slept in a dress!" "Erm... I.... yeah thats what I did"

By the way, what the hell do they put in that stuff? Her last words before passing out sounded something like "nftighttired love you sleep"

Next time, strip her nekkid and just lay the PJ's over her.

And, get a camera.

(1)Single? I took the plunge and its coming up on June 2.

(2) I got chastised this morning by the way. "You put me in bed and covered me up but you didnt put pjs on me? I slept in a dress!" "Erm... I.... yeah thats what I did"

(3) By the way, what the hell do they put in that stuff? Her last words before passing out sounded something like "nftighttired love you sleep"

(1) Congrats, (2) I woulda done the same, and (3) no kidding - dangerous stuff.

Wonderful thread.

(Note: the apache reverse quote maneuver)

i am always impressed how your threads about very little become lively, lol.

How is the cat?

If your lady is having lady problems, and you go out for otc medicine... avoid the "PM" version... she'll pass out at 7pm and youll be left to your own devices.

Cheezy, I enjoy sparring with you so much that I do it in all my posts now, not just when I forget, just to get a rise out of you. I hope someday you'll forgive me. I'm unclear on the cat situation, smelled as if they sprayed something downstairs this morning, so now we have pine-tree fresh cat urine smell.

Homer, as is always the case, I am the exact opposite of you. My devices are awesome as well, but are a different color. You're more robo-dolphin and I'm more gun metal.

If anyone likes my rants and words of wisdom enough, I would be honored to have an experimental brew named after me...

Cheezy, I enjoy sparring with you so much that I do it in all my posts now, not just when I forget, just to get a rise out of you. I hope someday you'll forgive me. I'm unclear on the cat situation, smelled as if they sprayed something downstairs this morning, so now we have pine-tree fresh cat urine smell.

Homer, as is always the case, I am the exact opposite of you. My devices are awesome as well, but are a different color. You're more robo-dolphin and I'm more gun metal.

If anyone likes my rants and words of wisdom enough, I would be honored to have an experimental brew named after me...

Ther is one....Zul'jin sofa saison......lol.

I meant no offense!!!!!! Honestly, my humor ranges from nonsensical to barely comprehensible. What problem would I have with you?

We are the same! I am doing a friend request right now.........wait.....you are friends with...ABGuy???

;)

:mug:

Do you think her facebook friends would like it too? I'd say they would enjoy it as much, if not more than her even!:mug:

oh yes, all her female friends will find it equally as hilarious and will shower you with praise for being such a great guy.

Back