Where the hell am I? - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Where the hell am I?

Old 04-19-2012, 01:34 AM   #11
MalFet
/bɪər nɜrd/
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2010
NYC / Kathmandu
Liked 1473 Times on 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMan1029 View Post
My eagerness to keep earning my meager wages brought me here. "you are sending me WHERE for a week"?

I've been drinking my fair share of fat tire. Generally not available back in PA. So, I'm thankful for that. I honestly can't complain about the people. They are nice, but the do have that accent that makes me think I could be watching Fargo or Strange Brew...but a real like reenactment
We're a round, gentle folk.

If you can get a Summit Pale Ale, give it a shot. It's nothing particularly shocking, but Minnesotans drink it like other places drink Bud. If you're looking for something more adventurous, Surly makes some damn fine beers.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:43 AM   #12
BMan1029
Recipes 

Aug 2010
Nazareth, PA
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalFet

We're a round, gentle folk.

If you can get a Summit Pale Ale, give it a shot. It's nothing particularly shocking, but Minnesotans drink it like other places drink Bud. If you're looking for something more adventurous, Surly makes some damn fine beers.
Had a few summit epa's last night. Not shocking, pretty balanced. Very drinkable. Will see if I can my hands on some Surly. Thanks for the tip! You know what's really awesome about Minnesota? They are taking the Yankees to task again tonight

Old 04-19-2012, 02:16 AM   #13
passedpawn
Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Apr 2009
☼ Clearwater, FL ☼
Liked 6696 Times on 3959 Posts

Quote:
Had a few summit epa's last night. Not shocking, pretty balanced. Very drinkable. Will see if I can my hands on some Surly. Thanks for the tip! You know what's really awesome about Minnesota? They are taking the Yankees to task again tonight
Yes. 6-4 now. Woot!

Old 04-19-2012, 04:16 AM   #14
DeafSmith
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2009
Richardson, TX
Liked 34 Times on 32 Posts

Quote:
Know where Hibbing is?
Bob Dylan's home town !

Old 04-19-2012, 04:26 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by passedpawn

Ha! Funny. I'm sure the minnesota'ns wont think so.

I felt that way in japan and china.
They have chicks built like linebackers in China? Who knew!?

My Beer Cellar

Old 04-19-2012, 04:33 AM   #16
spearko520
Recipes 

Dec 2011
allentown, PA
Liked 57 Times on 55 Posts

some good advice my father gave me was a little explanation of his sunrise salutation exercise - he said " son - every day when i open my eyes, the first thing that i think is "where the f++k am i?", then the next thing i think is "how the the f++K did i get here?", then i do my best to find something i can find my reflection in, something that makes me come into contact with my own being- and i look myself right in the gut and i think "WHO the f==k am i?". my yogi old man (former marine -two tours as a radio op in nam) told me the best thing about life is to be curious about your surroundings, even better to be baffled by them. i believe him...