I made a keg cleaner that I use a sump pump and a plastic 5 gal bucket to clean my kegs. You can also hook it to a garden hose to flush the cleaner and the keg. I have used it to clean the MLT (40 Gal Stout) and BK and HLT as well as conicals and carboys, but with one of those trays that go under a washer.
To clean a Keg, you only need 1 gal of PBW.
All parts were from local box store. I had the pump and I think less than $25 for all the PVC and other small parts. The corney keg taps from LHBS for about $9 I think for both.
Instructions on use
1. Tap a Home Brew
2. Measure out 1 oz of PBW and mix into 1 gal warm (130 degree) water. put in Bucket.
3. Attach all hoses and place keg on top of sprayer.
4. Turn on pump.
5. Tap a Home Brew and sit back and watch.
6. Remove keg and do the Next one repeating steps 3,4, and 5 until all kegs are clean.
7. Toss out PBW and put in 4 gal plain water.
8. Repeat steps 3,4, and 5 until all kegs are flushed.