interpretation is in blue
1. Soak first round of blackberries in vodka for 10 minutes, then drain.self explanitory
2. Pour half of cider into primary.pour half of the cider into the vessel you will be frementing in
3. Add sugar to remaining cider and shake jug well.Add the sugar to the now half full jug of apple juice you just poured, cap and shake like hell, then pour the rest into the frementor vessel
4. Add blackberries and cider/sugar mixture to primary.put the blackberries into the frementor
5. Pitch yeast.add the yeast to the frementor
6. Ferment till dry (~30 days/1.003)wait until the SG is ~1.003, if you dont have a hydrometer that would give you sg readings, get one. They are ~5$ and soooo useful
7. Soak second round of blackberries in vodka for 10 minutes, then drain.once fermentation is complete, get another batch of blueberries
8. Add blackberries to secondary and rack cider on top of it.secondary is another fermentation vessel that you use after the primary fermentation to clear the cider
9. Rack to tertiary after 10 days (clearing rack)This is a third fermentation vessel used to further clear the cider, could be your 1st vessel just cleared out if you want.
10. After 10 days, add sugar to taste (I used ~1 cup).add sugar until you like it
11. Bottle and pasteurize after desired carb level has been reached.bottle the cider, and try the cider daily after 2-3 days until it is as bubbly as you like it, then pasturize the bottles. There is a sticky on how to bottle pasturize
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder"
Primary - Nothing til I'm back in college
Bottled/drinking - Cinnamon cider(11% abv)