It's going to my head - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > It's going to my head

Old 06-18-2007, 06:02 AM   #1
Cap'n Jewbeard

Recipes 

Apr 2006
Baltimore
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Hey all:

So, those of you who know me know that I'm really into my whole Cap'n Jewbeard thing - not just the brewery, but occasionally the way of life.

So now, it's all gone to my head, and I've got to thinking: Would people actually pay money to wear stuff with my logo on it? I wonder, this might work, because the whole "Jewish Pirate" thing generally strikes people as hilarious, and I think I'm building up some cultural cache (not just on the boards, but with friends and well-wishers as well).

I've taken the liberty of creating the first article of clothing, a ladies' V-neck shirt (designed on Cafe Press, but not yet for sale; otherwise, I'd have to post under Vendors, I guess?).

Take a look at it, suggest any changes that you wish, and let me know if there is any chance that people would be tickled enough by the concept to wear this (or some variant on the phrase below it - for instance, I should probably put my brewery name up there).

Primary/Lagering: April-zen Festbier
Drinking: Starburn Spiced Amber
Drinking: Regulus Rye/Wheat with a bite
Drinking: George Takei's O My-bock

Old 06-18-2007, 06:17 AM   #2
Cap'n Jewbeard

Recipes 

Apr 2006
Baltimore
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Yes, I'm in too deep now officially...

But here's another type, a regular charcoal-gray T with the brewery name, logo, and "I'm With the Crew".

Primary/Lagering: April-zen Festbier
Drinking: Starburn Spiced Amber
Drinking: Regulus Rye/Wheat with a bite
Drinking: George Takei's O My-bock