I used this kit:
and got a IG of 1.060 @ 66F
waited 99 hours, got 1.020 @ 64F
at 108 hours, I am at 1.010 @ 63F
If I get 1.010 by 118 hours, am I done with my primary? Seems like I would be. Just wondering if I should wait another day. Just anxious, started back brewing after 10 years.
**Also, I have a kegging setup. If I get 1.010 tonight, and I keg, maybe I could keep it at 20 to allow any remaining yeast to eat? I can keep the keg out in room temp, just want to make sure it wont blow the top off...or something.
Thanks, first of MANY posts and contributions.