Sorry for the new thread, but I'm damn proud--this is my first DIY homebrew project and it turned out fantastic. I got the Danby at Walmart and the 3" tower with Perlick faucets form Keg Connection. I drilled a 2" hole with a brand new hole-saw from HD and sealed it with aluminum foil tape. Easy as pie. I've removed the door paneling, but don't have the whiteboard yet to replace it; tomorrow's trip to Staples will solve that. Thanks to all that have come before! I couldn't have done it without the great community here.
BTW--Sorry about the Corona. Trying to finish up the leftovers from a party last weekend