nspd 51 Any opinions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha! Too quick with the reply. Ah well, let it lay where it lands. :D

Gonna have to go hit YouTube for the Stone/Parker take. :p

FireBrewer said:
Hahaha! Too quick with the reply. Ah well, let it lay where it lands. :D

Gonna have to go hit YouTube for the Stone/Parker take. :p

The ep is called "The Mystery of the Urinal Deuce". hehe...

1009_hardly_boys_cover_911.jpg

FireBrewer said:
Just read the synopsis of it. Gonna have to set the DVR. :D

Yeah, we have an unlimited South Park timer on ours. We've found out the hard way how much CC replays South Park. And god forbid you go away for a weekend and they have one of their marathons. We've come back before to see that we only have like 4 hours of space left out of 100. :drunk:

Chimone said:
If Bush is King George, then who is Cheney?

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/06/21/cheney-records/

So Cheney is exempt in this case cuz he says so but when it came time to give up emails pertaining to the state attorneys firing, Cheney's office, through the justice department, headed by Alberto Gonzalez, refused and actually obfuscated the investigation(i.e. Scooter Libby) by special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald, citing executive privilege!!!!

...In researching this subject, Cheney, as V.P. might actually not be considered a part of the Executive branch of government...Link
"Nor is it clear, even assuming the court chooses to hear the Comptroller General's case, that the Vice President can assert executive privilege. The Constitution vests the Executive Power in the President. So long as the President remains healthy, the Vice President has no constitutionally assigned executive function. As far as the Constitution is concerned, the Vice President's role is legislative in nature: to preside over and break ties in the Senate."

This is all very time-consuming and confusing stuff. I sure hope good people that know what's best for this country are doing there job. It would be very easy for well-meaning people to get lost in the jungle.

homebrewer_99 said:
Politics: from the Latin. Poly: meaning many. Ticks: blood sucking parasites. ;)

Ha! LOL!
I'm fine with the ticks I got in my backyard
BrownDogGroup.jpg
, I don't need them on my wallet.
Randy_Duke_Cunningham_Jan_2005.jpg
(fyi, Randy "duke" Cunningham):eek:

Back