nspd 51 Any opinions? - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > nspd 51 Any opinions?

Old 06-13-2007, 03:59 AM   #1
uuurang
Recipes 

Mar 2007
madison, wi
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Here's some hysteria for ya. Any thoughts? King George in the making...

http://www.google.com/search?q=nspd+51&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." Lincoln's First Annual Message to Congress, December 3, 1861.

Old 06-21-2007, 02:03 AM   #2
uuurang
Recipes 

Mar 2007
madison, wi
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Wow. this stuff sounds dangerous. King George of the U.S.A. might not be so far fetched.
Hey, I haven't read everything on this but from what I have it seems some people are up in arms about this. Maybe it's completely overblown and obscure, but should be something brought to the publics attention. You won't find this on Fox news.

Link
Does NSPD 51 mean what I think it does? Is the president taking over the entire federal government?
whitehouse ^ | 5-22-07 | grapeape

Posted on 05/22/2007 11:29:27 AM PDT by grapeape

Seems the president wants the option to takeover the entire federal government in case another disaster hits the US. I do not see why the entire federal government needs to be taken over in case one part of the country is hit by a crisis?

Look at this one "(b) "Catastrophic Emergency" means any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions" This could mean anything.

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." Lincoln's First Annual Message to Congress, December 3, 1861.

Old 06-21-2007, 03:23 AM   #3
homebrewer_99

Recipes 

Feb 2005
Atkinson (near the Quad Cities), IL
Liked 132 Times on 99 Posts

It's just his vie to be the World's dictator.

Right now we need to get rid of him and all the other crooks who are stealing our Civil Liberties saying we need to be protected from terrorists.

Hell, they're the terrorists. Yes, I believe they were behind 911. This country was founded by terrorists and traitors, what's new?

Just recently, E. Howard Hunt (think Watergate), admitted before dying that LBJ and the CIA had Kennedy killed because he wanted to do away with the Federal Reserve. They are the bankers who are really running this country.
Funny thing is the "Fed" is not even part of the Federal Government BUT Bush recently "appointed" its newest CEO a couple of months ago. How's that even possible? What's the relationship? Must go back further than GWs grandfather Prescott working for the Nazi's!

All I can say for our future is get a couple of gun, lots of ammo and learn to habla espanol!

Old 06-21-2007, 03:29 AM   #4
Ryanh1801

Recipes 

Mar 2007
Addison,TX
Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts

OMG you have to be ****ting me!! HB99 your crazy theory's always seem to amaze me. You can not tell me that you Honestly believe that the U.S. government was behind 9-11. If so maybe its time to get checked into a state hospital. Once again your political BS sickens me.

Old 06-21-2007, 03:38 AM   #5
homebrewer_99

Recipes 

Feb 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanh1801
OMG you have to be ****ting me!! HB99 your crazy theory's always seem to amaze me. You can not tell me that you Honestly believe that the U.S. government was behind 9-11. If so maybe its time to get checked into a state hospital. Once again your political BS sickens me.
Yes, I do believe it. That doesn't make it political BS! This is an "opinions" thread. That's my opinion.

I bet you don't know anything about the new Army Reg that was written to incarcerate American Civilians in concentration camps at US Army posts? You don't really believe that Halliburton got the contract because they were the lowest bidder, do you? Read here: http://www.army.mil/usapa/epubs/pdf/r210_35.pdf I don't think they are being built for illegals either.

You're sounding like many Germans who still refuse to believe the Holocaust was real. I've been to Dachau and Buchenwald a number of times.

Lighten up we all die in the end! It's how you live that counts!

Always question why your government is not performing to make your life better. Isn't that (alledgedly) why they are there? Unfortunately, illegal Mexicans (not picking on them, just an example) qualify for all kinds of benefits (while not being citizens) that you don't qualify for, but are paying for. Why is that? Ask your Representatives. I did. Why would they want to screw that up and become citizens?

The "debate" in DC should not be about "immigration", but "deportation". Bush said that would be impossible. Sure, from where he's sitting, maybe.

Ask yourself where would your a$$ be if you entered Mexico illegally and demanded everything they do here. I'll tell you...probably shot in the head in some field. Open up your eyes. Baa, baa!!

Old 06-21-2007, 03:46 AM   #6
Ryanh1801

Recipes 

Mar 2007
Addison,TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebrewer_99
Yes, I do believe it. That doesn't make it political BS!

I bet you don't know anything about the new Army Reg that was written to incarcerate American Civilians in concentration camps at US Army posts?

You're sounding like many Germans who still refuse to believe the Holocaust was real.

Lighten up we all die in the end!
Sorry but yes it does. If this country is run so bad and so ****ty why not move to another one and then see how good you have it. Im am truly at a loss for words.

Old 06-21-2007, 03:52 AM   #7
Ryanh1801

Recipes 

Mar 2007
Addison,TX

So labor camps to make scum of the earth inmates work and actually give back to society= concentration camp. humm not seeing the connection.

Old 06-21-2007, 04:10 AM   #8
homebrewer_99

Recipes 

Feb 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanh1801
Sorry but yes it does. If this country is run so bad and so ****ty why not move to another one and then see how good you have it. Im am truly at a loss for words.
That's a typical retort. You're one of those. I've been to dozens of countries for weeks and months and lived in Germany for 9 years. I've been around. Our medical system sucks. Our 2 party political system sucks...some choice. Even our vote doesn't count if the Electoral College doesn't want it to.

To keep it short/civil I will say that the US is a great place to live. However, many citizens do not realize that our lawmakers do not have our best interests in mind when they make their decisions.

Hell, think about it -- it takes an Act of Congress to make us call the crooks in DC "Honorable".

Want an example of Democracy? Two wolves and one sheep debate what's for dinner.

Enough said.

Old 06-21-2007, 04:12 AM   #9
Cheesefood
Recipes 

Jul 2005
Poo-Poo Land
Liked 41 Times on 29 Posts

Snort some lines tonight, Bill? You're quite loquacious.
Past Winners: Caramel Cream Ale #1, Hoegaarden Clone, Boom-Boom Vanilla Ale, Lazy Monk Abbey Style, Amarillo Cream Ale. (AG),

Buy a shirt now!!! Please! Did I help you? Buya shirt!
Cool Shirts.

Old 06-21-2007, 04:21 AM   #10
homebrewer_99

Recipes 

Feb 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesefood
Snort some lines tonight, Bill? You're quite loquacious.
Nah, beer is my drug of choice. I'm fine. Just hit a fine subject that I like to talk about. I just foresee myself as being one of those Intelligensia (scum of the earth) lined up for "camp" someday.

Far too many US citizens are ignorant about what the Government is DOING to them while the main newsline is Paris Hilton goes to jail. Who cares? Tell me what Congress is doing?

It was admitted that not one person who voted FOR it ever read the PATRIOT Act, but they all signed up for it.

Anyway, the thread was about the new Fuhrer in the first place.

Time for bed. Night all!