Drunk Joy Bike Riding - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Drunk Joy Bike Riding

Old 03-25-2012, 06:50 AM   #1
Logadacious
Recipes 

May 2011
Lancaster, CA

Recently I visited a friend in Venice Beach, CA and got super drunk. I had taken some time off drinking for about 5 days. Needless to say I got drunk really fast. It actually saved me quite a bit of cash so I didn't care. At the last bar I capped my night off with a Dogfish Head 60 Min IPA. That really kicked the brain around a bit. Walked out of the bar and came across some food carts where I saw this lonely girl eating a quesadilla. I got her number, but can't remember what she looks like. We are getting together this weekend. I will ask to meet up and do a drive by to make sure its worth it. So anyways, we unlocked our bikes and went on a joy ride around town on the way home. My friend thought it a great idea to cut me off and ram me into a car on the side of the road. My knee and bike went smashing in to the car. At this time it was two in the morning and the car I ran into had a guy in it and I am pretty sure he was masturbating. He just yelled "hey man WTF!!!", and we rode away as fast as we could. I got my friend back later when I clipped his back tire and broke his gears. Good times.

Old 03-25-2012, 07:04 AM   #2
Grumpybumpy
Recipes 

Jul 2011
, Wa
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Who masturbates in their car?

funny story though!

Old 03-25-2012, 11:51 AM   #3
djfriesen
Recipes 

Sep 2011
Liked 26 Times on 24 Posts

I like how 5 days without a beer is taking time off. I need to up my game.

Old 03-26-2012, 06:07 AM   #4
LBBC
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Mar 2012
Dubuque, Iowa
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

sounds like a good night, Although I would be quite pissed if you "interrupted" me in my car

Old 03-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #5
SwampassJ
Recipes 

Mar 2010
Coral Springs, FL
Liked 37 Times on 34 Posts

So a bike isn't considered a vehicle and subject to the same laws as a car in California? Good job not getting a dui or catching a car to your face. Also speaks wonderfully of your personality considering doing a drive by on someone you asked out on a date to see if she's worth it. I need to take 5 days off drinking so I can get super crunked next time. It'll be like to FAP February back in school.

Old 03-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #6
JeffoC6
Recipes 

Jan 2012
Stewartsville, NJ
Liked 61 Times on 29 Posts

What a fantastic post.

You were so drunk, yet, you were able to determine that the girl eating a quesadilla was "lonely" hahaha.
Prim #1: Bronco Tamp
Prim #2:
Prim #3:
Bottled:

Old 03-31-2012, 12:11 AM   #7
Hawaiianbrewer
Recipes 

Mar 2010
, Big Island of Hawaii
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampassJ View Post
Also speaks wonderfully of your personality considering doing a drive by on someone you asked out on a date to see if she's worth it.
Agree with this guy.....

Wonder what your friends are like.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:15 AM   #8
JoeyChopps
Recipes 

Apr 2011
warner robins, ga
Liked 280 Times on 190 Posts

Your friends sound awesome to me

Old 03-31-2012, 12:34 AM   #9
GulfCoastGirl
Recipes 

Jan 2012
Emerald Coast, FL
Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfriesen View Post
I like how 5 days without a beer is taking time off.

LOL... I was thinking the same thing. Well that and "oh, that poor girl"

Old 03-31-2012, 12:43 AM   #10
Misplaced_Canuck
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2011
NE Columbia SC - Formerly, Montreal Canada
Liked 166 Times on 134 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampassJ View Post
So a bike isn't considered a vehicle and subject to the same laws as a car in California? Good job not getting a dui or catching a car to your face. Also speaks wonderfully of your personality considering doing a drive by on someone you asked out on a date to see if she's worth it. I need to take 5 days off drinking so I can get super crunked next time. It'll be like to FAP February back in school.
Yes you can DEFINITELY get a DUI while riding a bike, and it goes on your driver's license.

MC
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebstauffer
Needless to say after more than a few drams my mental efficiency matched my mashing efficiency.