What a Friday....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mountainman619

Reaction score
I'm glad I finished my hops bed and trellis project Thursday, because after the day I had Friday it will be a while before I am useful again. I broke my left Tibia. What a craptacular thing to happen at the beginning of growing season.

It was my own stupid fault for reliving my youth and flying around on a 3 wheeler. I have had plenty of broken bones, but wow......this one hurts bad. Towards the end of the pain pills its so bad that last night I went into shock, again.

Oh well. I'm just feeling sorry for myself. Bones heal and chicks dig scars, right? I just need to RDWHAHB.

So, let's hear some stories of your battle wounds!

Same boat, bud. I've been looking up material on getting my own hop garden going, but dear old Mother Nature decided to completely screw up over the last few months (i.e. 70 degrees in December, currently low 40's with 3" of rain scheduled for Sunday). And this is California, dammit! :mad:

Back