I am only on my 7th brew ever, but I'd say it looks like it will be delicious!
You could compare notes with my current brew, a kind of spin off of a blue moon clone. Mine is on day 6 and smells/tastes awesome. Cheers!
Extract/Wort: 6 lbs Wheat DME (Brew Craft brand – pkg didn't say the ratio)
Volume: 5 gal
Grains: 1 ˝ lb Flaked Wheat and ˝ lb Crystal 60L
Hops: ľ oz Amarillo and 1 oz Saaz
Yeast: Safale US-05
Other Flavoring: Zest of 1 orange & 2 tbs crushed coriander
Fining Agents: 1 tsp Irish moss
Priming Sugar: ľ cup corn sugar
OG: 1058 (Not sure how it got this high, but it did! I took several readings to verify it.)
1) Heat 1 3/4 gal of water to 155° F.
3) Put the grains (in a bag) in the water.
4) Turn off heat, cover, and let steep for 30 min.
5) Remove and drain grain bag completely.
6) Stir in 2 lbs malt extract and bring to a boil. (I have to add most at the end to avoid buring cause my water to sugar ratio is bad due to a small pot)
7) Add Amarillo hops and set timer for 60 min.
8) At 15 min remaining, add ˝ the zest, 1 tbs crushed coriander, Saaz hops, and Irish moss.
9) At 10 min remaining, add the rest of the extract and wort chiller.
10) At 1 min remaining, add rest of coriander and zest.
11) At flame out, remove and drain hop bags.
12) Turn water on wort chiller to cool wort.
13) Add wort to fermenter.
14) Fill with water to 4 gallons.
15) Aerate for 3 min.
16) Pitch yeast
17) Top off to 5 gal and read OG.
18) Move downstairs, set on a plastic tray, and wrap in a wet T shirt. Add ice cubes to tray/on top fermenter. This kept me out of the 70s (approx. 64-68 as i had to keep adding ice).
19) I will go 1 week longer after hitting FG. It's day 6 today and SG is at 1010, but there's still foam on top. I'll check SG tomorrow again to see if it's changed.
20) Bottling day, boil priming sugar in a pint of water for 10 min and prime.
21) Wait 20 minutes. If necessary, then scoop out coriander floaters. (Oops! Maybe should have put them in a bag...)
22) Bottle and let sit for 3 weeks at room temp.
23) Chill and drink!