Here's the latest:
Testing sink placement.
Finished the "don't electrocute yourself with water" wall, painted the window and installed slide latches.
This is the mounting bracket for the sink. It's extremely unstable free standing, and I didn't want to drill holes in it to mount it. So I devised this little bracket. The strip on the left gets tapconned to the wall, then the strip on the right gets attached with kreg screws. The sink slides into the groove from the right once it's all assembled on the wall.
1st Part installed
Look ma, no visible fasteners! It's extremely stable as well.
Starting to assemble the stand.
Some overall shots.
I decided to mount my pumps directly to the stand, since with my room configuration they will not be in the way of movement. I would have to faceplant into the control panel to bump into them.
I used threaded studs for mounting.
The finished install.