War of the Wort 2012 MS homebrew comp - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South East Homebrew Forum > War of the Wort 2012 MS homebrew comp

Old 03-26-2012, 01:09 AM   #11
Daybis
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2009
Columbus, MS
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

It's open to anyone. Where ya from JeepDiver?

Old 03-26-2012, 01:56 PM   #12
JeepDiver
Recipes 

Apr 2009
Highlands Ranch, CO
Liked 147 Times on 115 Posts

Crystal Springs. Went to school at Hinds and USM, GO Eagles

Old 03-26-2012, 09:37 PM   #13
Daybis
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2009
Columbus, MS
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Awesome dude! Feel free to ship your stuff over. We'd love for you to participate in the comp!

Old 04-20-2012, 01:10 PM   #14
Backporchbrewery

Recipes 

Feb 2010
Columbus, MS
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Have gotten some questions about registering beers. Once you register you can add your beers that you want to enter. If you want to edit/add beers later to enter you can log back into the website via login and do that.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:14 PM   #15
alestateyall

Recipes 

Jun 2011
Liked 89 Times on 58 Posts

Beers due May 11! Getting close.

Old 05-08-2012, 06:14 AM   #16
MVKTR2

Recipes 

Dec 2007
Columbia, MS
Liked 100 Times on 78 Posts

I spoke with Wick Sunday, I'll be running my entries up Hwy 12 later this week. I was hoping to get up to visit Sunday while you guys did some practice tasting, but was wiped out and felt the rest would be better for me than a beer trip. Hope to help you guys out next weekend with the preliminary rounds if I'm needed.

Best of luck with the event, hope it's the first of many successful comps for GTA Brewers and brew comps in MS in general.

Phillip

Old 05-10-2012, 02:44 PM   #17
Backporchbrewery

Recipes 

Feb 2010
Columbus, MS
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

We can always use extra help! Last time I checked, it looked to be almost 115 entries registered so it's looking to be a good competition! We will also be having a raffle for random homebrew stuff: yeast, t-shirts, carboy/keg cleaner, 7.5gal s/s polarware pot, etc. at the awards ceremony that evening on the 19th at the Halfway House Bar in downtown Starkville. Raffle tickets will be like $1/each. There will be beer and appetizers for the staff and competitors! Should be a good time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVKTR2 View Post
I spoke with Wick Sunday, I'll be running my entries up Hwy 12 later this week. I was hoping to get up to visit Sunday while you guys did some practice tasting, but was wiped out and felt the rest would be better for me than a beer trip. Hope to help you guys out next weekend with the preliminary rounds if I'm needed.

Best of luck with the event, hope it's the first of many successful comps for GTA Brewers and brew comps in MS in general.

Phillip

Old 05-23-2012, 09:49 PM   #18
Daybis
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2009
Columbus, MS
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Thanks to everyone who helped and participated in War of the Wort. It was a lot of fun!

Villagedawg Likes This