My Cigar City Brewery Tour - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > My Cigar City Brewery Tour

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2013, 01:18 AM   #21
allenH
Recipes 
 
Apr 2012
Sanford, Florida
Posts: 4,310
Liked 2680 Times on 1578 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by VSGLS1
I'll be over to pick up my BA Hunahpu later this month.
If you do the tour, tell Bob to log back onto HBT!

boblorber1 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 02:01 PM   #22
JoesInBoston
Recipes 
 
May 2012
Boston, MA
Posts: 116
Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts


I've done the tour twice now, both pre and post expansion. It will likely be a staple event every time I go to Tampa, from now on. I forget who my tour guide was for the second time around, but he kicked ass. He even gave us handfuls of the grain they use to eat/taste. If anyone sees this guy, ask him to do your tour:



The pinball machine in the new bar area is pretty rad, too.


boblorber1 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 11:50 PM   #23
VSGLS1
Recipes 
 
Jun 2008
Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 45
Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts


I go on the weekends so I think it's a different guy.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #24
boblorber1
Recipes 
 
Jun 2013
Posts: 3


I'm back

 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:02 PM   #25
boblorber1
Recipes 
 
Jun 2013
Posts: 3


Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesInBoston View Post
I've done the tour twice now, both pre and post expansion. It will likely be a staple event every time I go to Tampa, from now on. I forget who my tour guide was for the second time around, but he kicked ass. He even gave us handfuls of the grain they use to eat/taste. If anyone sees this guy, ask him to do your tour:



The pinball machine in the new bar area is pretty rad, too.

that's Steve

 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:04 PM   #26
boblorber1
Recipes 
 
Jun 2013
Posts: 3


Quote:
Originally Posted by boblorber1 View Post
I'm back
I only do the Saturday tours now!
Mention HBT when you take the tour with me!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:39 AM   #27
VSGLS1
Recipes 
 
Jun 2008
Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 45
Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by boblorber1

I only do the Saturday tours now!
Mention HBT when you take the tour with me!
See you one of these weekends I'm over.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:57 AM   #28
bulldogbrewhaus
Recipes 
 
Dec 2011
Afton, VA
Posts: 119
Liked 11 Times on 7 Posts


Did this tour back in May and it was awesome. Anyone who has the chance must go. We got to try the horchata straight out of the ferm tank. Really cool brewery, really cool people.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:27 AM   #29
VSGLS1
Recipes 
 
Jun 2008
Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 45
Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts


I'll be over there this weekend and prob take the Sunday tour.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:33 AM   #30
allenH
Recipes 
 
Apr 2012
Sanford, Florida
Posts: 4,310
Liked 2680 Times on 1578 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by VSGLS1
I'll be over there this weekend and prob take the Sunday tour.
Make sure to try the Horchata, if they still have any left, it's awesome

 
Reply With Quote


Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Allagash Tour : Portland, ME KingHippo Home Brewing Photo Forum 34 06-03-2013 07:17 PM
Sam Adams Brewery Tour 11.11.10 in JP KingHippo Home Brewing Photo Forum 21 01-24-2011 02:39 AM
Sweetwater Brewery Tour MikeG Home Brewing Photo Forum 6 07-30-2009 04:51 PM
Sam Adams Brewery Tour coeceo Home Brewing Photo Forum 12 08-03-2008 05:00 PM
Knoopster's Brewery Tour knipknup Home Brewing Photo Forum 4 07-05-2007 02:12 PM


Forum Jump