bcs 460 wiring diagram
NEW HERE AND LOOKING FOR HELP..
Here is the list of what i would like to do. I am going to need a wire diagram, as i am not 100% sure of the correct connections.. So any help would be great.
My set up is two tier single pump; gravity to BK, & RIMS TUBE (LIKE SABCO)
0. open furnace gas valve and light gas
1. heat HLT water-> until 170F
2. close gas valve @(170f)
3. open HLT drain (solenoid valve 120V) to pump, pause 10-15 sec to allow gravity to feed water to pump
4. turn on pump. allowing water to flow to MLT(120V)
5. close HLT solenoid valve- close because float switch tells it to
6. open MLT solenoid drain- to rims tube(ELEMENT IS 120V) and recirc
7. timer (recirc 30 mins)
8. during re-circ rims tube is on/off based on temp probe in MLT or rims tube (one or the other)
9. timer 30 mins is up, turn off heater close MLT drain to recirc
10. open MLT drain(to BK) will gravity feed to BK.
then be add switches on panel to manually do the above. (three position switch)(on-off-auto)
****to sum it up***
2- furnace valves, 24v
1- pump 120v
3- solenoid valves 120v
1- heat element 120v
7- 3way switches( 1 for each of the above)
3 or 4 temp probs
1- e-stop, or main on off switch
1- wireless bridge
I am not so worried about the bcs 460 steps, but just want to make sure i hook everything up correctly inthe control panel. (ssr, contactors, switches etc... I am not even sure what all i need)
Any help would be greatly appreciated. and sorry if this doesn't make since, it's all in my head and i am trying to get it on paper. feel free to ask.. ask away..