Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South West USA > California HomeBrew Forum > Stockton Ca.

Old 02-27-2013, 11:13 PM   #21
duzcompute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I'm in Lathrop as well. I'll be joining the Brew Angels as soon as I can scrape up the dues.

In fact, I'm having a brew-in and craft beer mixer this weekend at my place. A few of them might be there.
Sunday 11am to 7pm?

I'm looking for someone with a grain mill because I forgot to get this 55lbs of Maris Otter milled at my LHBS when I bought it. Any takers??
(Please say yes and I'll email you the details).

Old 02-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #22
mxpx5678
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by duzcompute View Post
I'm in Lathrop as well. I'll be joining the Brew Angels as soon as I can scrape up the dues.

In fact, I'm having a brew-in and craft beer mixer this weekend at my place. A few of them might be there.
Sunday 11am to 7pm?

I'm looking for someone with a grain mill because I forgot to get this 55lbs of Maris Otter milled at my LHBS when I bought it. Any takers??
(Please say yes and I'll email you the details).
We have a club that meets In lathrop from time to time. I have a nice grain mill and am in lathrop. Let me know if you want to use it. Pm me and we can arrange it.

Old 03-11-2013, 09:23 PM   #23
duzcompute
Recipes 

Hey mx, sorry I did not see your post until now. I was watching my email folder to be notified of any replies but it was not set up right. When's your next meetup in Lathrop?