CORPUS CHRISTI TEXAS - Austin Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCBrewer

Reaction score
I am making a trip to Temple, Texas / Austin, Texas / San Antonio this weekend.

If anyone needs some stuff, I will pick it up as long as it will fit in my car.

I am planning at this point to visit the shop in san antonio, and if I have need will visit austin home brew location on saturday.

under 50lbs is $5
50-100lbs is $6
101-150lbs is $7
151lbs to 200lbs is $10

I think this will cover extra weight/gas if not talk to me, lets work something out.

Anyone interested

I may need a sack of Maris Otter, I will let you know by tomorrow.

under 50lbs is $5
50-100lbs is $6
101-150lbs is $7
151lbs to 200lbs is $10

Not sure what you mean by this, is this what you are going to charge by weight for making the trip?

this is if I got a lot of weight that would fill up my trunk.

one sack is not going to break my bank as far as gas goes.

Right on, I will take a look at inventory tonight and let you know tomorrow morning, regardless thanks for the offer.

ok, no problem, I am going to the san antonio store to get some ball lock fittings, did they have the best price for grain 2 row? I need one sack

I'm not trying to make a profit, only cover a little of the cost on the way back.

Got to support us corpus people, we are pretty far out of the loop.

homebrew party off Nacogdoches has 2-row for less than a dollar per pound, better deal than we get down here

yea just got off the phone with them, 38 for wymen german 2 row, and 43 for breiss he is out of the german expecting a truck later today, I got on the list for a sack of german 2 row.

I forgot what paul quoted me at discount liqueur for the wymen but I think this is a few $ cheaper but not by much

still worth it for me since I am going through there.

also side note, I am dropping off one of my kegs to a guy in SA for TIG welding.

Know anyone down here that does that?

Back