Beer From Only One Brewery?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to say San Tan Brewing, a couple miles south of me.

Very hard for me not to say Guinness, though. Love the stuff.

If I could only buy from one brewery - ever - I would have to account for availability during my travels. And pretty much all of the breweries mentioned so far have limited distribution, which would definitely be a problem for me.

I would go with Samuel Adams...

Cheers!

The Bruery. I haven't had a single beer from them that hasn't completely intrigued me; not to mention what I haven't gotten my hands on. Dogfish Head and Russian River are close seconds, as well as Cantillon and Mikkeller. Port Brewing has been escalating in my books as well. I'm all for supporting local, which would include Carton up in North Jersey, but we're talking about one brewery only... for the rest of our lives. Taking ethics and range of styles into this partially defeats the purpose of the question.

Ranger creek in San Antonio they have good steady line up good seasonals and they make whiskey as well.

Not too many answers from north of the border!
I live in Vancouver, B.C. and there are a lot of great local breweries near here, but if I had to choose 1 I would have to say The Yaletown Brewing Company.
Iann Hill makes many well balanced beers, but his passion is the sours, and I love his Oud Bruin.

Oppigårds.
It's Swedish (therefore somewhat local to me), and has a ton of excellent brews ranging from Lager (SMÖF) to Porter and Stout, but where they shine are the pale Ales. They even let the homebrewer who wins the national homebrewing chamionship brew a commercial batch of the winning recipe each year!!
Last year it was Drakens DIPA, hands down the best beer I have had.
They also do Indian Tribute, an American IPA which is really, really good...

As a beer lover, the most exciting thing about these 14 pages is the variety--that's a LOT of excellent brewing.

Being a right-coaster, I haven't had much access to many of these legends (Russian River, Lakefront, 3Floyds, Deschutes, etc.), so I feel a bit cheated--although I will say I was profoundly underwhelmed by Pliny the Elder. Then again, I don't think any beer could meet that level of hype.

I'll go local with Williamsburg (VA) Alewerks. They have a decent base range, their Bitter Valentine IIPA, Pumpkin Ale, and Cafe Royale porter are unbelievable, and they're moving towards some experimentation.

Stone has a pretty good line up, if I only had one to pick from.

New Belgium, Dogfish head or Great Divide Brewing Company. It's a really tough call.

In Ontario I'm a big fan of Wellington and mill st. I haven't really tried any of the American breweries since I can't get them here.

Back