Brewed on Thursday and as of yesterday I didn't have any activity (og 1.083). I repitched WLP001 from a slurry I harvested two weeks ago. I've repitched previously with no problem. After seeing no activity, I prepared a starter, which will be ready to pitch in a few hours. Overnight one of the carboys developed a thin krausen and the other is just barely starting to develop. They're both sitting at 69F.
Should I pitch the starter or just wait? If I do toss in the starter, I assume it's too late to aerate at this point because the first round of yeast is already getting to business.