Individual Fermenter Control- Saltwater
I am planning on building my brewery soon, and want to keep 5 15.5 gallon sanke kegs as fermenters and be able to indidually control each keg for different stages and styles of fermentation.
Here is my idea:
1. Chest freezer with old keggle inside full of saltwater chilled as low as possible and controlled with temp controller.
2. 5 aquarium pumps with open inlets and outs hooked to thin walled 3/8 of an inch inside diameter tubing
3. Each tubing line will run out and coil around a keg.
4. Each keg will then be wrapped in insulated wrap.
5. Each keg will then be covered in wood slats made from reconditioned old oak barrels.
6. A temperature (cheap and easy aquarium temp controller) controller will control each fermenter with temp sensor in thermocoupler inside top of keg.
Any one done something like this?
If I follow through, I will post pics.
I think it's too bad that everybody's decided to turn on drugs, I don't think drugs are the problem. Crime is the problem. Cops are the problem. Money's the problem. But drugs are just drugs.