Whats in your fridge? Commercial beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Sisters of the Moon IPA, and Natty Green's Southern Pale Ale.

Kevin

:mug:

fridge1.jpg

3 Double Crooked Tree
2 Surly Coffee Bender
5 Hopslam
1 22 oz Hop Stoopid
1 22 oz Lagunitas Cappucino Stout
1 Harp light?
1 750 The Breury Saisson D'Lent
1 each 12 oz: Rochefort 8 and 10, La Trappe quad, Abt 12, Trapist Achtel, Westmalle Trippel, Duvel, and a 1 more
2 Lagunitas Sucks which I will be very sad to see go

All I have now are 10 cans of NB Ranger. I did have a bomber of Dry Dock's Wee Heavy last night, but that didn't last long...

3 - Central waters bourbon barrel stout
5 - Old guardian 2012
1- Hopslam
1- Dreadnought
1- Darklord 2011

I certainly don't have the selection of some of you.

2010 and 2011 Old Guardian
2010 Trader Joe's Vintage Ale
2011 Bigfoot
Founders All Day IPA
Ruthless
St. Arnold's Stout
Acoustic Mead
25 of my own brew, lemonade, cider, and welch's wine

Refridgerator.jpg

Picked up a case of Aprihop over the weekend. Haven't had it in several years, it is not as sweet as I remembered, much more like a standard IPA with a slight apricot essence. Either way, it's good.

3 Bottles of 2007 Chimay Blue
2 Bottles of Hebrew 13
2 Bottles of DFH Fort
4 Bottles of DFH 2011 120IPA (first Batch)
4 Bottles of DFH Olde School
1 Bottle of DFH Noble Rot
1 Bottle of DFH World Wide Stout (can you tell I like Dogfish Head?)
8 Bottles of Founders Breakfast stout
4 Bottles of Founders KBS
a sampler pack from Breckendridge that includes Oatmeal stout, Lucky U IPA, Vanilla Oatmeal porter, Amber ale.

I also have some Homebrew ...
Oatmeal porter
Oak Aged Barleywine
Blackstrap Brown Ale

5 x Nugget Nectar, 1 x Hopslam, 8 x DFH 90, 12x DFH 60, 2 ruination bombers, and a sixer of Stone IPA

Willing to trade the NN....

cormano said:
Picked up a case of Aprihop over the weekend. Haven't had it in several years, it is not as sweet as I remembered, much more like a standard IPA with a slight apricot essence. Either way, it's good.

I'm out in DC , actually NoVA this week, I picked up aprihop as well as some 60&90 to bring back to the land of Surly.... Went to the DFH ale house in chantilly this week as well.

1 each Carolina Brewing Co Pale Ale
3 each Pyramid Apricot Ale
3 each Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Soon to be 2 each Pyramid Apricot Ale

a surly coffee bender, a couple rayon verts, a couple founders porters, stillwater stateside saison & a corny keg of double ipa!

5 x Nugget Nectar, 1 x Hopslam, 8 x DFH 90, 12x DFH 60, 2 ruination bombers, and a sixer of Stone IPA

Willing to trade the NN....

Any recommendations as to whether Nugget Nectar is still is stores, and if so a store in Philly, or Cooperstown NY where I could snag a couple bottles. I will be up there next week on a trip. If I won't be able to find any in a store. I have some beers to trade if you want to PM me.

Back