Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Ft Ball Lock Corny Keg

Old 02-14-2012, 01:39 PM   #1
bubbachunk
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default For Sale - Ft Ball Lock Corny Keg

Hello,

I am looking to trade a corny for some sour beers. I am in AR and can't find a darn thing to harvest from. Would be looking for things like RR, Avery, and Jolly Pumpkin. Also open to other beers.

Old 02-14-2012, 02:41 PM   #2
edecambra
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 63 Times on 56 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Hello,

I can get my hands on plenty of stuff from Jolly Pumpkin, do you have anything in mind?

If not I can suggest some things

*edit*

I can also get some belgian sours, lambics etc, and have a bottle of Cantillon Rose de Gambrinus i'd be willing to part with

Old 02-14-2012, 06:18 PM   #3
bubbachunk
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Ok so I have a trade set up for Jolly Pumpkin stuff. I will put up another keg ft looking specifically for RR beer.

Old 02-14-2012, 11:09 PM   #4
cabal09
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbachunk
Ok so I have a trade set up for Jolly Pumpkin stuff. I will put up another keg ft looking specifically for RR beer.
I have some Pliney the Elder if your interested PM me.

Old 02-15-2012, 01:59 AM   #5
Gritsak
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbachunk View Post
You'll have good luck with the JP dregs. They are the most aggressive and consistant i've found. Try to make sure the bottle you're trading for isn't super old. JP includes a bottled date sticker on all the bottles. I've got a starter right now with dregs from a bottle date around October of 2011 and it's going strong.

Old 02-15-2012, 02:19 AM   #6
bubbachunk
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabal09 View Post
I have some Pliney the Elder if your interested PM me.
Thanks but I am looking for their sour beers although same day I want to get around to trying pliney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gritsak View Post
You'll have good luck with the JP dregs. They are the most aggressive and consistant i've found. Try to make sure the bottle you're trading for isn't super old. JP includes a bottled date sticker on all the bottles. I've got a starter right now with dregs from a bottle date around October of 2011 and it's going strong.
Yeah thats good to hear again, it is why I started looking for it.