Morning jog - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Morning jog

Old 10-21-2005, 02:11 AM   #11
sudsmonkey

Recipes 

May 2005
Deepest, darkest Eastern NC
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker
yeah.. just take the ear. the dog will get the point.

-walker
Yeah, but the ear isn't very filling. Take a leg, and he gets your point while you get something for the crock-pot. Can you say Asian cuisine ?

Sudster- That goose was never a problem after that. I've got a long, drawn out billy goat killing story for another time, maybe even another forum. The moral of that one is: mever try to eat a billy goat, and just 'cause he's free, don't make him good.

Old 10-21-2005, 02:16 AM   #12
Sir Sudster

Recipes 

May 2005
Buda, Tx
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I hear ya!

Old 10-21-2005, 02:22 AM   #13
El Pistolero

Recipes 

May 2005
Houston, Baja Oklahoma
Liked 15 Times on 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudsmonkey
Yeah, but the ear isn't very filling. Take a leg, and he gets your point while you get something for the crock-pot. Can you say Asian cuisine ?

Sudster- That goose was never a problem after that. I've got a long, drawn out billy goat killing story for another time, maybe even another forum. The moral of that one is: mever try to eat a billy goat, and just 'cause he's free, don't make him good.
Seems like we've been talking about cooking all night...I'm getting hungry. Anybody know where to find that marmet butt stuff that Orfy was talking about?
Primary - NOT Wheat AG SNCA (5/5)
Secondary -
Conditioning - SNCA Clone (3/3),

Old 10-21-2005, 02:24 AM   #14
sudsmonkey

Recipes 

May 2005
Deepest, darkest Eastern NC
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

I think he's sending me a jar. Oh, yeah, I've gone to bed.

Old 10-21-2005, 02:24 AM   #15
ScottT

Recipes 

Aug 2005
Hurst, Tx
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Well I used to have a mean old rooster that would flog the heck out of you if you let him. He would side step at me and I would catch him up and grab him by the back leggs and swing him around windmill style a few times and toss him back to the ground. All the blood rushing to his head would have him staggering around like he'd had a whole night of homebrews.

It took maybe 5 times and he wouldn't come after me any more. He wouldn't let my ex-wife get out of the truck though. Every time she'd put a leg down, he'd be on it. I used to LMFAO and leave here pinned down for a while before I went around and got him away from her side of the truck.

That rooster had more sence that I did back then.

Primary: Empty

Secondary #2: Empty

Bottle Conditioning: Oatmeal Stout

Drinking from Keg: Ordinary Bitter, Kolsch

Drinking bottled: Brown Autumn Wee Heavy
Hefe Weizen
Peaches and Cream Weizen

"This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption... Beer!"
-Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck.

Next up: Hefe Weizen

Old 10-21-2005, 02:25 AM   #16
david_42

Recipes 

Oct 2005
Oak Grove, Oregon, USA
Liked 155 Times on 145 Posts

Jogging in the morning isn't an option. My driveway is gravel. I can only do 4 mph, the greyhounds 45!

Old 10-21-2005, 04:26 AM   #17
Windaria
Recipes 

Oct 2005
Houston, TX

Well, if you don't want to cook the poodle, just bite its ear real hard and it will learn to respect you.

As for birds... <shudder> I was attacked by a Sawn once, I still have a phobia of the darn things ever since.

Old 10-21-2005, 01:14 PM   #18
Baron von BeeGee
Beer Bully
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2005
Barony of Fuquay-Varina, NC
Liked 23 Times on 22 Posts

Reminds me of a trip a hs friend and I were making early before school one morning to buy some moonshine when we almost crashed into a herd of pigs in a blind curve. But, mission accomplished with no bodily, automotive, or livestock harmed.

Old 10-21-2005, 02:00 PM   #19
Catfish
Art by David Shrigley
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2005
Nishinomiya, Japan
Liked 15 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_42
Jogging in the morning isn't an option. My driveway is gravel. I can only do 4 mph, the greyhounds 45!
Even if they aren't misbehaving, take a leg (slow BBQ), they won't be able to run as fast.