So I finally got some more parts and some more time. So heres the new pile of parts.
So first thing I needed a power in to the box and a power out for the element. I looked up the male plug housings and they are expensive. So i figured why not make my own plug with both male and female. So I bought one of those really thick metal junctions boxs.
then I cut the back out of the junction box and I cut a piece of sheet metal the size of the rear of the junction box. I then took a male and a female repair ends and cut the sheet metal so I can install the plugs inside the box.
So i had to paint the sheet metal so I wasnt able to finish my power box.
so instead I cut up my tool box and installed the switches and the PID and an XLR wall mount thats going to be my quick disconnect to my RTD.