Yorkholo, Mansfield, PA - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East Homebrew Forum > Yorkholo, Mansfield, PA

Old 02-11-2012, 03:47 AM   #1
Conan
Recipes 

Apr 2008
Cheektowaga, NY
Liked 37 Times on 35 Posts

Anyone ever been? Near Williamsport, PA. Stopped in looking for any kind of food while passing through last week- spotted the Brewery (what can I say- I see the 'B word' and gotta stop!) and are very glad we did! SWMBO had the IPA, I had an amber IPA (Panama Red), which was very good. And, what's more, the beer descriptions behind the bar were quite accurate. Recommend the Pub Burger- and the fries were great too! Bought a growler/ jub of the Red. Stop by if you're near- they've only been open a year and deserve the support! Kyle

(ps: I'm in no way affiliated with or on the payroll of said brewery- just very satisfied!)

Old 02-11-2012, 04:53 AM   #2
jpietraski
Recipes 

Aug 2006
Williamsport, Pa
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Is that the place just off 15? We usually go camping at Hills Creek State Park, 10 min from that exit. Unfortunately, after a few days of camping, we're usually a little too 'stinky' to actually go to a sit down resturant.
Do they offer growlers?

Old 02-11-2012, 08:23 PM   #3
Conan
Recipes 

Apr 2008
Cheektowaga, NY
Liked 37 Times on 35 Posts

Yep, that's the place! Right on what I think is the main drag of Mansfield. Big pictures of a guy's head on the windows. Kyle

Old 06-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
CoalCracker
Recipes 

Sep 2009
Macungie, Pa
Liked 106 Times on 65 Posts

I was there the opening weekend. Beer wasn't bad. Seemed like they still had some stuff to work out. The beers were very murkey and seemed like they needed some more time in the bright tanks. Still tasted good though. The story behind the place is cool too.

Old 07-31-2012, 10:15 PM   #5
Bigbeavk
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Jan 2011
Frederick, Maryland
Liked 59 Times on 50 Posts

We stopped in this past Friday and really enjoyed the Black IPA and the Vanilla Porter. Outstanding in my opinion and service/food was great too!