Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > Nut Brown Ale Brewday

Old 05-25-2007, 04:39 AM   #11
landhoney
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Fellow Nikonian. D50 though. Now that I have some glass, I'll be upgrading soon. Nice camera, nice brew.

Old 05-25-2007, 05:11 AM   #12
Brewnurse

Recipes 

Thanks! I am going to try take more brew day pics. I like the D200, but if you don't need the speed or some of the other upgrades the D80 is real nice. I believe they are going to upgrade it and put it out next year( I think). I love all the pics so far, hope to see more!
Primary #1:Apple Cider(x2)
Secondary #1:Honey Stout (10 Gal)
Drinking, Ed's Original Apfelwein, Cheesefood's Ale, Krolsh, Ed's House Ale, Nut Brown
Kegged, B's Honey Wheat

Old 05-25-2007, 05:13 PM   #13
landhoney

Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewnurse
Thanks! I am going to try take more brew day pics. I like the D200, but if you don't need the speed or some of the other upgrades the D80 is real nice. I believe they are going to upgrade it and put it out next year( I think). I love all the pics so far, hope to see more!
Need? Hahahhahaha. I certainly don't need it, but what does that have to do with anything? I'm joking of course. But, seriously I like the extra options and speed, etc. Much better camera, looking forward to it. I like the dedicated WB, QUAl, and ISO(wow!) buttons. I constantly change settings, would love it to be easier. ISO 100 nice, 5fps, better viewfinder. Only negative IMHO compact flash card, I have 1 & 2 gig SD cards so I'll have to switch. Battery life also? Not really a big deal, carrying an extra battery is a good idea regardless.