Hello All. This is a recipe I did using english 2 row, cara-pils, DME, Muntons Premium Gold Midas Touch Ale and UK Kent Goldings Leaf hops.
1. Mashed 2.5 LBS of English 2 row with 100g of cara-pils. 2 step infusion mash process used.
2. Added mash to main boil. Boiled .5Kg of DME with wort from previous mash for 45 min adding hops at 45, 15, and 5 min. Added Irish Moss.
3. Killed heat and added the other .5Kg of DME as well as the Muntons to the mash/extract.
4. Added to 4L of ice cold water in the fermenter.
5. Added wort to the fermenter
6. Topped up to 25L
7. Pitched Muntons gold yeast dry at 23C ( I make a starter now).
OG 1060 FG 1010
Video (Sorry I knock the camera a bit at the end of the vid):