Fake troll thread titles - give us your best!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am new to homebrewing. I want to make a good flavorful beer like bud light. I hate that coors light crap. Anyone got any good recipes?

Quoting the band that opened for Down this past tour (Honkey maybe?) anyway

"my 13 year old wrote this song, it's called 'snortin' whiskey and drinkin' cocaine' it goes like this...

Someone asked if you can ferment poke berries a while back.... I steered them away from the thought. Although I've heard rumor and folklore about pokeberry wine, I'm not about to encourage someone to brew something from a plant that is well known to be poisonous.

Hi guys, I just recently moved my brewing and fermenting out to the garage, wow its 100F out there this week! So what I'm worried about is that I did my first all grain and forgot to mill my grains, pitched one vial of WLP830 into 12 gallons and the tub of water my fermenters are sitting in turned out to be at 88F today. Any thoughts?

I live in Washington State and was thinking of brewing a batch in a remote area in hopes of drawing in a bigfoot. I figure the aroma of grain and hops would peak the interest of nearby sasquatch. Any ideas on a lightweight brewing setup for backpacking?

I live in Washington State and was thinking of brewing a batch in a remote area in hopes of drawing in a bigfoot. I figure the aroma of grain and hops would peak the interest of nearby sasquatch. Any ideas on a lightweight brewing setup for backpacking?
No suggestion on the set up, but you should brew a barley wine. Ken Grossman has had some success doing it that way.

A Kokanee clone

Is Beer Gas collected from humans after them drinking beer?
Where do they get beer gas if not from humans?
Where do I become a Beer Gas donor as I have lots of it after a few beers?
At the store, they say it is non flamable. I don't get it. After I light one off, it burns pretty good.

Just saw this one today...

"Would it be illegal to use the ashes of someone (cremation) to brew a beer?

I guess the guy was serious. So not a fake troll per say, but its crazy enough to be a troll.

Accidentally used sauerkraut brine instead of RO water. Is this infected?

Just saw this one today...

"Would it be illegal to use the ashes of someone (cremation) to brew a beer?

I guess the guy was serious. So not a fake troll per say, but its crazy enough to be a troll.

Can you post a link, I'm writing my will :cross:

How do you tell a homebrewer friend his beer sucks, and you're sleeping with his SWMBO?

How do you tell a homebrewer friend his beer sucks, and you're sleeping with his SWMBO?

Well, we are no longer friends. I confessed to sleeping with the SWMBOand he forgave me and broke out a couple of his "beers". I thought I needed to finish the confession and told him about his "$h1t beer". He kicked me out and told me never to come by again.:ban:

Someone who is compelled to actually f*** the beer itself? Now that's believable. Who hasn't said to themselves at some point, "I would f*** this beer."[/QUOTE]

Oh, you mean you guys havent?.....oh, uhhh...awkward...

Someone who is compelled to actually f*** the beer itself? Now that's believable. Who hasn't said to themselves at some point, "I would f*** this beer."

Oh, you mean you guys havent?.....oh, uhhh...awkward...[/QUOTE]

I can see this evolving into a thread of its own..."Who'd you rather: Pliny or Zombie Dust?" "Old Rasputin or KBS?" :cross:

Back