It's so hard loving beer as much as I do. - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > It's so hard loving beer as much as I do.

Old 05-20-2007, 12:39 PM   #1
SilverAnalyst
Recipes 

May 2007

I have really come to adore beer. Especially home brew beer. This is what makes waiting a minimum of 6 weeks for my brew to mature so hard. But I don't want to rush my next batch as I want it to be a good solid beer. Oh, I do love it enouph to wait for it

Old 05-20-2007, 05:19 PM   #2
DeathBrewer
Maniacally Malty
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Apr 2007
Oakland, CA
Liked 261 Times on 134 Posts

tis a difficult task, but worth every last drop

"Death is always with us." - Brewpastor

Quote:
DIAICYLF
We will remember...

Old 05-20-2007, 05:31 PM   #3
EdWort
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2006
Bee Cave, Texas
Liked 337 Times on 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverAnalyst
I have really come to adore beer. Especially home brew beer. This is what makes waiting a minimum of 6 weeks for my brew to mature so hard. But I don't want to rush my next batch as I want it to be a good solid beer. Oh, I do love it enouph to wait for it
Yes it's tough, but patience pays off. The best thing is to brew a batch every week till you have a nice pipeline of beer maturing all the time, then you can enjoy your work all the time. It's filling the pipeline and waiting for your mature beer to come out the end after 6 to 8 weeks that's the hardest. Once you have it filled, you just keeping on putting new batches in the other end and life is good!