Where to watch the Superbowl in Houston? - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South Central Homebrew Forum > Where to watch the Superbowl in Houston?

Old 01-30-2012, 11:43 PM   #1
crbrown25
Recipes 

Jun 2011
Bucks County, PA
Liked 36 Times on 14 Posts

I need some input. I'm traveling to Houston for business, flying in Sunday morning. I'll be staying northwest of downtown and i'll have a car. Any ideas on where to sit and watch the game? I'm not looking for a big party, just a nice mellow brewpub with some good craft beers on tap and a TV or two.

Fermenting:
On Tap: Nothing
Bottled: East Riding of Yorkshire Northern English Brown Ale, Brown House Honey Porter, EdWort's Apfelwein, 1876 IPA

Old 02-03-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
muthafuggle

Recipes 

Jan 2010
, Utah
Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Flying saucer. Run, do not walk to the nearest one. God dammit I love that place. I'll be there may first for the roger waters concert and I'll be heading straight to the flying saucer from the airport.

Primary: 90 Shilling
Secondary: Empty
Bottled: Out of beer... need to brew more.
Kegged: STILL out of beer.

Old 02-03-2012, 11:12 PM   #3
crbrown25
Recipes 

Jun 2011
Bucks County, PA
Liked 36 Times on 14 Posts

Thanks! Flying saucer is one that came up on a google search. Looks like a sweet place. I'm also considering hitting it on the way from the airport to the hotel.

Fermenting:
On Tap: Nothing
Bottled: East Riding of Yorkshire Northern English Brown Ale, Brown House Honey Porter, EdWort's Apfelwein, 1876 IPA