• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ton of Equipment in TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pictures attached

IMG_0343 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0345 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0346 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0347 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0350 (Medium).jpg

If you part this out I'm interested in the 4 ball lock kegs and the refractometer. Can you PM me a price. Will need them shipped also.

I'm interested in the refractometer if you decide to part out. PM me.

If you part out I'd be interested in the oxygen and stir plate/flask setups. If I were within a 3 hour drive I'd already be on my way. Good luck with the sale.

Interested in the external digital thermostat and co2 tank with gauges shipping to 62684 if possible.
Thanks

I'd be interested in the keggle and 6gal better bottles depending on price. Shoot me a PM if you decide to part out.

I'm interested in the keggle and the immersion chiller. I might also take the corny's. If you're interested in parting it out, PM me. I'm in the Middle TN area, so I can schedule a pickup.

added parted out pricing.. looks like I should be able to get rid of most of it.. email me at brian dot myers at gmail

Locals get preference and priority.

go.

How much to ship to 30080 for all of the better bottles? I am interested probably in all of them. I might be able to come up there but wanted to check shipping to see if it is worth the gas. Thanks. Eric

If I could get the corny kegs, o2 system, immersion chiller, fryer, propane tanks, flask and a few of the minor things bundled, I would probably drive down from Michigan tomorrow. If you do end of piecing it out, I definitely want the immersion chiller, fryer and a corny keg.

aekdbbop said:
responded

I am interested in the external thermostat for JC. However, brand new and with free shipping on Amazon, it's $68.50. Is there a reason this used one is only $3 less (and probably more with shipping)?

If you can come down considerably on the price compared to a new one on Amazon (say in the $45 range with shipping), I would be interested.

I would pay $65.00 dollars shipped for the digital temp control if the others back out. Plus my Zip is 37043, let me know.

Killer stuff man, wish i'd caught this when it first went up yesterday. if aha backs out for some reason i'd be more than happy to take care of that keggle and 2 cornies for ya.

If I could get the corny kegs, o2 system, immersion chiller, fryer, propane tanks, flask and a few of the minor things bundled, I would probably drive down from Michigan tomorrow. If you do end of piecing it out, I definitely want the immersion chiller, fryer and a corny keg.

Can I assume the fryer went? It is not listed as sold but this guy was interested in picking it up.

Back