After getting my initial electric setup complete. I wanted to continue making better beers. I don't have access to a chest freezer yet as I'm scouting craigslist and I think when I get one I'll convert to a keezer. So the logical next step was, how can I put multiple vessels in and maybe even for lagering.
Not all of my materials are ideal, but I wanted to use some left over materials I have.
TwoHeadsBrewing gets the credit for it.
Here is the start of the chamber:
I decided not to glue the back of the insulation to the concrete as I felt the integrity of the foam bonding glue would be good enough, blue when I box it in with some plywood and add the other layer of insulation I would be comfortable with it.
Everything has been glued together using foam glue which create a nice bond when its cured. All seams have been caulked with silicone weatherproof. I also have the top on, but don't have a picture yet.
Next up: put the 1/2" foam similar to rmax stuff. I'll glue that to the other panels and then go around again with silicone to seal all edges. After that I'll put up some 1/8" melamine board I got to allow the ability to slide kegs/carboys in.
Once I'm complete with that, I'll being to work on the door portion which I know will be tough to get a good seal. Maybe I'll see if i can't find some sort of gasket to line it with. This is my biggest worry with the project as everything else I'm doing looks and feels solid as far as air tight.
In the end it will fit a sanke keg, 1 carboy, and possibly 2 cornies. Probably will never need that much in there, but nice to have it.