Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > HomeBrewTalk Forums > Introductions > Greetings from Blainville, QC!

Old 01-17-2012, 10:19 PM   #1
xto
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Greetings from Blainville, QC!

Hey everyone!

I'm a short time lurker and recently joined! I've already taken a few tips here and honestly, this is the best website find in a long while for me.

I'm not an experienced brewer (I've got a total of 2 batches of brew made up to now, both of them all-grain) and my very first batch may turn out not as great as hoped (too sweet, but still too young to tell as it is not carbonated yet... still a week or so, minimum), but I love the whole process of making beer, not to mention the savings that come with it (craftbrews available a the supermarket are about 10$ for a 6-pack...)

That being said, I'm looking for other people from Montreal's North shore to find out places to shop homebrew stuff!

Old 01-17-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
mrbowenz

Recipes 

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Bonjour ! Welcome ,

I have some very good friends in Joliette who have a brewpub named Brasserie Albion | Brasserie artisanale | Spectacles | vnements | Joliette you should go see them, extremely knowledgeable and friendly.

Tell them "Arctic Ale" sent you !

Old 01-18-2012, 07:37 PM   #3
xto
Recipes 

Thanks for the tip

Now, I need to figure out a valid reason to head out to Joliette other than beer... My wife would probably not agree if it's "just" beer