Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Can we swap?

Old 05-12-2007, 03:35 AM   #1
landhoney
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default Can we swap?

Can we swap commercial brews here? I need to find someone in Wisconsin to get me some beers from 'New Glarus Brewing'. I was thinking about swapping for equally priced commercial beers of the Wisconsin'ites choosing and paying there shipping cost. Or if anyone in the Marlyand/D.C. area has some we could really make a deal. Thanks.

Old 05-12-2007, 04:00 AM   #2
McKBrew

Recipes 

Liked 34 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 8

I personally can't help you, but commercial swapping has been done here before.

Old 05-12-2007, 04:15 AM   #3
landhoney

Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Default Alright!

Let's hear from some Wisconsin'ers! Trustworthy one's who won't screw me.
I will send you your beers of choice first, equal to the cost of the New Glarus beers I want PLUS the cost of shipping the beers to me. And then you can send me my beers. Also, any other ideas on how to get these beers o/than flying to Wisconsin would be appreciated.