just built mine the other day. (still not finished, but I have the fan spinning.)
1) Take and cut the end off of the fan.
2) strip back the black and red wires and cut the other wire(s) off.
3) take the red wire and solder it (or use one of your quick connects) and connect it to either outside plug on the Pot.
4) Take the black wire from the fan and splice it with your ground wire of your power supply and attach those to a quick connect.
5) Plug your quick connect with the ground wires onto the right plug of your switch.
6) Connect a quick connect to your power wire of the power supply, and attach it to the left plug on your switch.
7) Take the wire your cut off the fan and on one end connect a quick connect. Solder (or attach a quick connect to the other end) and attach it the the middle plug on the Pot.