Beginning a five yeast experiment with simple mead.
The yeast strains are labeled on the bottles and I used 15 lbs of clover honey in 5 gallons of spring water. I add fermaid every four days and aerate. I will continue that until I get through the 1/3 sugar break then rerack into a secondary until my SG allows for bottling.
Also with the extra must, I used bread yeast and in the growler is bread yeast and freeze dried strawberries. (Honestly, that's what I had lying around and didn't wanna dump the extra...)
I am a long way from results, but ask me in a few months. Any criticism, ideas or questions are welcomed.