Spike Brewing Giveaway - New v3 Kettle

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Looking for North Central Texas Brewers
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2012, 09:01 PM   #11
Huskysibe
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Burleson, Texas
Posts: 150
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Welcome to Stubby's Texas Brewing INC.

5200 Airport Freeway Suite B
Haltom City, Tx
682-647-1267

It's on HWY 121 Haltom City Rd exit.


__________________
My Brew Blog: http://crestwoodbrewing.wordpress.com/
Huskysibe is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #12
SUDDZIES
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 43
Default

+1 for Stubbys

Great service and lots of knowlege. Stopped by last night and he had a good amount of used ball lock kegs for less than $50. Those are getting hard to find.


SUDDZIES is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #13
Qeelin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bowie, Texas
Posts: 168
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskysibe View Post
Welcome to Stubby's Texas Brewing INC.

5200 Airport Freeway Suite B
Haltom City, Tx
682-647-1267

It's on HWY 121 Haltom City Rd exit.
Cool, I checked out the site. I'll have to make a trip over there some weekend. Thanks a lot!
__________________
Ravenwood
Brewhaus & Meadery

"A good beer will sell itself" -Kosmos Spoetzl

Fermenting:
Bottled: Fireside Ale, Blackberry Melomel
Kegged:
On Deck: Fireside Clone


Qeelin is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #14
TXCrash
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TXCrash's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: DFW
Posts: 25,005
Liked 3130 Times on 3038 Posts
Likes Given: 122

Default

I'm at the far south tip of Denton and work in Dallas. I'm relatively new to the area (a little over a year) - still getting to know locations.

Looks like I'll have to check out stubbies at some point when I'm in that area. My main LHBS is winemakers toystore in Carrolton. Decent prices - don't want to take the time to compare too closely.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by passedpawn View Post
You $&$&stik. You are my test. Part of it, anyway.
TXCrash is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 04:07 PM   #15
Qeelin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bowie, Texas
Posts: 168
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXCurtis View Post
I'm at the far south tip of Denton and work in Dallas. I'm relatively new to the area (a little over a year) - still getting to know locations.

Looks like I'll have to check out stubbies at some point when I'm in that area. My main LHBS is winemakers toystore in Carrolton. Decent prices - don't want to take the time to compare too closely.
I actually work in Corinth, very close to where you live. Who knows maybe we can brew sometime.

Still would love to meet people a little closer to my front door. Surely there are some folks on HBT in my area, right?
__________________
Ravenwood
Brewhaus & Meadery

"A good beer will sell itself" -Kosmos Spoetzl

Fermenting:
Bottled: Fireside Ale, Blackberry Melomel
Kegged:
On Deck: Fireside Clone


Qeelin is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 04:15 PM   #16
TXCrash
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TXCrash's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: DFW
Posts: 25,005
Liked 3130 Times on 3038 Posts
Likes Given: 122

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qeelin View Post
I actually work in Corinth, very close to where you live. Who knows maybe we can brew sometime.

Still would love to meet people a little closer to my front door. Surely there are some folks on HBT in my area, right?

If you work in Corinth you're often nearly next door. I too, want to meet people closer to my front door. Seems everyone is in McKinney, Dallas or Fort Worth.

That said, you're welcome to swing by for a beer or on a weekend I'm brewing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by passedpawn View Post
You $&$&stik. You are my test. Part of it, anyway.
TXCrash is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #17
Qeelin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bowie, Texas
Posts: 168
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXCurtis View Post
If you work in Corinth you're often nearly next door. I too, want to meet people closer to my front door. Seems everyone is in McKinney, Dallas or Fort Worth.

That said, you're welcome to swing by for a beer or on a weekend I'm brewing.
That'd be great. Maybe I'll brink some samples by someday and we can compare. I'd love some honest feedback from someone who knows what good beer should taste like. Most of my friends would drink warm goat piss if it was handed to them so they're no help. I'll keep in touch.
__________________
Ravenwood
Brewhaus & Meadery

"A good beer will sell itself" -Kosmos Spoetzl

Fermenting:
Bottled: Fireside Ale, Blackberry Melomel
Kegged:
On Deck: Fireside Clone


Qeelin is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 05:11 PM   #18
TexasSpartan
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 725
Liked 18 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskysibe View Post
No website yet, they have the best prices, cleanest store, and most everything you need. I drive past 3 local home brew stores specifically to go to this one. I can pm you the address and phone number if you like.
How do they compare to Homebrew HQ in Richardson? That's usually where I go, simply because they are the closest to me.
__________________
Dead Felon Brewing

Carboy 1: Tart Cherry Belgian Ale
Keg 1: Mad Hops IPA

Dallas Homebrew Collective
TexasSpartan is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 05:32 PM   #19
pm5k00
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cibolo, TX
Posts: 911
Liked 34 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskysibe View Post
No website yet, they have the best prices, cleanest store, and most everything you need. I drive past 3 local home brew stores specifically to go to this one. I can pm you the address and phone number if you like.
their prices on the web site are not very good, 2.29 per oz for hops? 1.49 per lbs for 2 row? those are not good prices.
pm5k00 is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 06:43 PM   #20
Huskysibe
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Burleson, Texas
Posts: 150
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

I dont think the website is fully functional yet, you really should stop in and see them, great folks with a passion for homebrew.


__________________
My Brew Blog: http://crestwoodbrewing.wordpress.com/
Huskysibe is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
north texas Mossbergmike General Beer Discussion 32 05-28-2014 12:57 PM
Looking for North Central PA and Western NY Brewers / Winemakers... BrewSteve General Beer Discussion 7 01-18-2013 08:41 PM
To all Central Texas fans of Real Ale Brewing... TANSTAAFB General Beer Discussion 12 03-04-2011 04:31 AM
North Central Ohio Bulk Grain Buy Hugh_Jass General Beer Discussion 3 03-23-2010 08:27 PM
Calling all north-central Illinois homebrewers Atticmonkey General Beer Discussion 28 08-08-2009 12:24 AM


Forum Jump