Wow, how did I miss this thread!
I spend most free moments and some not free working on something related to brewing. I'm working on starting a brewery, so that's how it goes. Today I:
1) Spoke to an economic development planner about locations, zoning laws, and incentive packages.
2) Researched total craft beer output for North Carolina (tough to find anything!)
3) Sent a letter to Beer Advocate
asking them to correct a link in an article about us
4) Searched probrewer's classified section for used equipment we could use
5) Promoted our Kickstarter project
(which I'm shamelessly doing now) on our Facebook page.
That's it so far, but tonight I'm planning on putting together my new Ranco to replace the old one that got fried from water exposure. I'm going to make the new one mostly waterproof! I have an imperial pseudo-pilsner with citra hops to brew and I need the Ranco fixed before then. It's a test project for the brewery, which is why I'm not using real lager yeast.