I found one other build, but it was not a clean as I'd like, so here's what I did.
I wanted to add fitting to my Chillus Convolutus that would allow for the following
1. Camlock fittings to be attched to the wort in and out pipe.
2. Add temperature probes for a BCS-462 on the cold water in and cold wort out to monitor both temps.
3. Add a valve to allow recirculation back the the BK to sterilize and whirlpool hot wort.
4. Add valve to allow wort to be pumped out into fermentor.
Here's the finished product. Camlock are not shown as they are currently out of stock. I used barbs for testing.
The trick to this is you have to "build up" the wort in and out pipe to fit standard 1/2" copper pipe and fittings. At first, I thought this was imposible due to my copy of the chillus had a flare on each end I assume from the mfg. process, and I thought it was too large, but cutting about 1/4" off the end with a Dremel tool revealed the pipe was just the right size to fit the ID of 1/2" copper pipe. The Chillus wort pipe was approx .565 +/.005" and the inside of the copper pipe was .570+/- .005.
I simply cut a short lenght of 1/2" copper pipe and soldered it onto the wort in and out pipe. Once that was in place as a "filler" standard copper fittings allow the rest of this to come together.