Only one mythical Beast for Life

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One beast to bring them all and in the darkness brine them

• Unicorns?

• Wolpertinger? (a rabbit with fangs and horns)

• Very small Dogs?

• Sea Serpents?

• The Lernian Hydra?

• Aigikampoi? (Fish-tailed goat)

• Popobawa? (a gay rapist one eyed ogre)?

• Daphnaie? - (Laurel tree nymph)

• Talking Rats?

• Very Large dogs?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here little gnomey gnomes, here gnomes, I've got some nice tasty beer for you...

I finally found a solution!

By surgically removing my bear's limbs and shaving it, I have fooled the gnomes.

I actually saw a gnome looking into my fermenter......I stifled the urge to get my gun.

I calmly walked in....."How are you I asked?"

He looked at me sheepishly, but evidently decided I meant no harm.

"I'm OK", he said,"Seen any bears?"

Not knowing quite what to say, I finally replied,"Not that I recall, you?"

"Nope", he said,"Oh well. Nice manatee" and with that he disapeared.

I'm sorry, my sanity inhibitor is malfunctioning. I'm temporarily unable to understand this comment.

I finally found a solution!

By surgically removing my bear's limbs and shaving it, I have fooled the gnomes.

I actually saw a gnome looking into my fermenter......I stifled the urge to get my gun.

I calmly walked in....."How are you I asked?"

He looked at me sheepishly, but evidently decided I meant no harm.

"I'm OK", he said,"Seen any bears?"

Not knowing quite what to say, I finally replied,"Not that I recall, you?"

"Nope", he said,"Oh well. Nice manatee" and with that he disapeared.
Naw, that would be way to cute to be a manatee. Must have been a particularly stupid gnome.

I believe your sense of ascetic value has been inverted. To solve this problem, forcefully apply your head to a hard surface until blood is running from your ears. Then take a swim in a pool full of hungry piranha.

No, no, no, ligers are for riding. Jackalopes are bred for there skills in magic.

I believe your sense of ascetic value has been inverted. To solve this problem, forcefully apply your head to a hard surface until blood is running from your ears. Then take a swim in a pool full of hungry piranha.

OK, then what?

Seriously, have you SEEN a manatee????? Cow of the sea? Cutest of beasts?

For the record, I have actually been swimming in a small lake filled with piranhas. I'm still here and have all fingers and toes. It wasn't the dry season though, so I probably wouldn't have been inclined to take the dare if it were. I mean, how much is 100 Balboas worth anyway? Oh yeah.....$100. Hell yeah I would still have done it!

For the record, I have actually been swimming in a small lake filled with piranhas. I'm still here and have all fingers and toes. It wasn't the dry season though, so I probably wouldn't have been inclined to take the dare if it were. I mean, how much is 100 Balboas worth anyway? Oh yeah.....$100. Hell yeah I would still have done it!

All fingers and toes????

Since the pirhana bath/buffet I have grown 2 more toes. Those buggars are TASTY!!! and high in protien...

:off:NSFW Pirhana on Netflix has some epic gore/nudity combos*

All fingers and toes????

Since the pirhana bath/buffet I have grown 2 more toes. Those buggars are TASTY!!! and high in protien...

You actually made it through that movie? If I want gore and nudity in what I'm watching, I'll just pop the first season of Spartacus in the blue ray player.

All fingers and toes????

Ask your additional toes how cute they think the manatee is. When they answer, ignore them and take the anti-psychotics the nice man in the white coat gave you.

SO!!!! Thanks everyone for their help.

I now have a stable of fanged, horned rabbits. Quite magestic they are. (when they aren't trying to eat your friends)

The last supplier I bought from shrewdly threw in a Popobawa......he is a fair card player and an excellent cook, but I think he is buttering me up for.....other things..blech!

Anyone have a recipe for repellent? I have to sleep sometime.:(

SO!!!! Thanks everyone for their help.

I now have a stable of fanged, horned rabbits. Quite magestic they are. (when they aren't trying to eat your friends)

The last supplier I bought from shrewdly threw in a Popobawa......he is a fair card player and an excellent cook, but I think he is buttering me up for.....other things..blech!

Anyone have a recipe for repellent? I have to sleep sometime.:(
You have to sleep? That's a serious design flaw.

No repellent, but I could send you a pretty good recipe for roast popobawa.

You have to sleep? That's a serious design flaw.

No repellent, but I could send you a pretty good recipe for roast popobawa.

Too late!

I told him to go feed the Wolpertingers while I went to sleep in the nude.

He hurried off and I kicked him into the stable off of the ladder and the wolpertingers ate him alive. Effing hilarious!!!!!!

Too late!

I told him to go feed the Wolpertingers while I went to sleep in the nude.

He hurried off and I kicked him into the stable off of the ladder and the wolpertingers ate him alive. Effing hilarious!!!!!!
You should have recorded it. Maybe even won one of the midgards funniest home video contests they hold every year on the infernal plane. I mean, that would have to be better then the typical "kitten gets hit by a train" videos.

Have you decided if you are going to do anything about that design flaw? I've got a couple of ideas on which part of your brain to cut out if you want to give it a try.

Nah, I actually enjoy sleep. I will contact you if it becomes a burden though!

world take-over still on schedule? If not I have a sleepover tentatively scheduled for that same day. Let me know!

Nah, I actually enjoy sleep. I will contact you if it becomes a burden though!

world take-over still on schedule? If not I have a sleepover tentatively scheduled for that same day. Let me know!
More or less, if you want I can tweak things to give you a couple extra days. Make sure you let me know if the next 20 hours though. Once the non-corporeal locusts have been implanted the growth factors can't really be moderated.

No . lets stay with plan A.

I am used to working with incompetents and wanted to check on progress without being a dick.

Carry on!

No . lets stay with plan A.

I am used to working with incompetents and wanted to check on progress without being a dick.

Carry on!
Excellent. I do hate putting off a good world wide takeover so I don't mess up somebodies love life. If it hadn't been for that, that puppy Alexander would really have been great. He could have done so much more if he just hadn't kept putting things off to.. well you wouldn't be interested in that now would you.

Oh, and all of the bugs have been worked out of the mesmeric bikinis of mindless fascination. Getting them to work adequately on all observers, regardless of gender or orientation, without permanently destroying their intellects was a bit of a challenge. I will admit, that particular backup plan is... shall we say, unique. Not something I would have thought of myself. I'm so glad you suggested it. It's certainly a novel approach to a weapons system.

Good, good. Once the takeover is complete, you can have the brunettes. I'll take the red heads.

Yes, especially those brunettes.

Code red delta niner......

The red zebra has flown over the puddle

Horizon pink flamingo is egressing at a distinct angle....REPEAT a distinct angle

Phew!

That is what I hoped. Good looking out!

I thought your thread cross-pollination was abarely veiled signal that we were SCREWED.

Indeed not.....and in the face of such barely harnessed unadulterated power, perhaps we should not screw, nut , or bolt! Much less obfuscate.

I added some polymeric nitrogen to some ice cream to give it a bit more punch. Unfortunately my test subjects head mysteriously vaporized immediately after sampling. Do you think there might be a connection between the two things?

Back