2012 Mazer Cup International Home Meadmaker Competition - Call for Entries
The Mazer Cup International 2012 - March 2 & 3, 2012, Boulder, Colorado
The Mazer Cup International is a BJCP
sanctioned mead-only competition open to all home meadmakers.
This year we will continue the tradition of the original Mazer Cup by awarding hand-crafted mazers to the winners of our home competition event. Our distinctive medals for commercial winners have also become a coveted achievement in the commercial mead making industry.
How do I enter?
to enter. Entries are registered ONLINE, saving the hassle of paper tracking, and keeping the fee to a very reasonable $6.00 per entry.
Why should I enter?
• You get to compete against a host of international home meadmakers
• Valuable feedback from experienced judges and professional meadmakers
• Suggestions on how to improve your mead from judges and other meadmakers
When may I enter?
• Enter Now! The Mazer Cup International is currently accepting entries
• The entry deadline is February 17, 2012
NOTE: This is more than a month earlier than last year, so don’t delay!
• The Mazer Cup Home Competition judging will be on Saturday, March 3, 2012
Don't Miss Out!
Visit the Mazer Cup International Website here
. Enter and go head-to-head with some of the best meadmakers in the world. This will be a great competition for mead feedback from mead experts, writers and award winning meadmakers.
Add us as a Facebook friend here
Follow us on Twitter here