Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - WTB: Dual Primary Regulator, 3 Body Secondary, 3 Way Distributor

Old 01-08-2012, 10:48 PM   #1
usfmikeb
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 235 Times on 200 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default For Sale - WTB: Dual Primary Regulator, 3 Body Secondary, 3 Way Distributor

Just bought a used commercial kegerator off CL, and need some parts on the co2 side to get things going. Need a dual primary regulator, a 3 body secondary regulator, and a 3 way distributor.

Just in case anyone wants to know, the reasoning behind this setup is that it has enough space to store several other cornies. So, one side of the dual primary will be set to run to the 3 body secondary to run the taps at appropriate pressure per tap based on what's being served.

The other side of the primary will be set at a higher pressure to run to the 3 way distributor, and will be used to carb kegs before they go on tap. This was a pain point with my existing setup, as I needed time to carb a keg when one of them kicked. I know there are shortcuts to do it quickly, but I've found that I prefer the carbing when it's done slower.