1/2" stainless quick disconnects CHEEP!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have gotten a few PM's abut the female disconnect. Yes it is stainless for sure not plated and it does have a high temp silicone oring. These are the same QD's you can buy everywhere....its just my mission to get you hardware cheeper if I can...
Cheers
Jay

Damn you JB! I may have to finally complete the stainless circle, ooh this is gonna hurt. Have you ever seen a 90° ss quick disconnect w/barbed end? I could really use a few on my setup, they seem to be extinct.

Damn you JB! I may have to finally complete the stainless circle, ooh this is gonna hurt. Have you ever seen a 90° ss quick disconnect w/barbed end? I could really use a few on my setup, they seem to be extinct.
Just trying to do my part! Giggle

Not in stainless...I have seen the brass ones...but I am sure you have too.

Cheers
Jay

Just trying to do my part! Giggle

Not in stainless...I have seen the brass ones...but I am sure you have too.

Cheers
Jay

Yup, that's what i'm presently using. Not so attractive, but functionality wise, very nice. I guess I need to decide if the bling is worth a giant silicone spaghetti monster.

2011-12-16_07-50-14_39.jpg

Can you get any qd's with a barbed end? I like having them on the tubing as opposed to the kettle/pump.

Yes, female, 1/2" of course. I'll wait for those, thanks!! I need 11 of them, ouch. Now you can buy that yacht you've had your eye on.

LMAO! Thats the boat! I love Carver boats....Some of the fastest power yachts out there for the money! Just me, my Carver and your avatar!:D

Back