My favorite recipe:
1. Put beer into pot with a package of rinsed button mushrooms for light beer and portabellas for dark. (I prefer baby-small-medium sized)
2. Add in 1/4 stick of butter, 1 clove glaric minced, a few shakes of garlic pepper
3. Bring to a mild boil (FYI it may try to boil over.)
4. Cook for about 20 minutes or until mushrooms are done.
5. Strain the mushrooms out and enjoy.
Pro tip: If the beer is particularly offensive add in some french onion soup mix to help mask it.
NOTE: This will not work well for infected beer or something like a blueberry IPA.