Building a fermenter cabinet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pojobrown

Reaction score
im going to build a cabinet to hold my fermenter's and eq. and i drew something up and wonder if you guys had any suggestions.

it should hold 3 fermenters inside the cabinets and 2 on top it has 2 drawers above the bottom doors. i got the staggered look for easy siphoning

FERMENTER.jpg

Seems like if you go to the trouble of building something that nice you are short changing yourself if you don't try to get some cooling in there. I would think the temps would go up if you had 3 fermentors going at once...

Would ventilation (like exhaust fans) be enough cooling if not what type of cooling would I need. And each fermenter will be partitioned off so I would think a fan in each one would be enough to keep the hot air out

Would ventilation (like exhaust fans) be enough cooling if not what type of cooling would I need. And each fermenter will be partitioned off so I would think a fan in each one would be enough to keep the hot air out

What will the temperature of the room that chamber will be sitting in? If your room was going to be 60 degrees a big fan might work well but if the room will be 80 you have a problem.

Latest posts

Back