$100 Austin Homebrew Supply Gift Certificate - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > $100 Austin Homebrew Supply Gift Certificate

Old 01-07-2012, 02:18 AM   #21
jholen
Recipes 

Nov 2011
Sammamish, WA
Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

Woah, this earns +1 for Austin Homebrew Supply in my book.

Almost to the point that I WANT to specifically buy from them. Cool stuff!

Old 01-07-2012, 02:59 AM   #22
XPLSV
Recipes 

Jan 2011
Colorado Springs, CO
Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

All things equal, AHB gets the nod. Super service and incredibly fast shipping!

Secondary: Burton Ale (1700s variant)

Kegged: Eised Barleywine, English Barleywine, Vienna Lager, Pre-Prohibition Pilsner, Imperial IPA, Vanilla Porter on Nitro

Old 01-07-2012, 03:48 AM   #23
Austinhomebrew
Recipes 

Mar 2007
Liked 120 Times on 99 Posts

Thanks for all of the props. I am truly here for you guys. Let me know if you need anything or if there is something you think we should carry.

Can you do me a favor? When mentioning the store on this forum can you say Austin Homebrew Supply. AHB is Annapolis Homebrew and AHBS is something else all together.

Many newbees wont know what the abbreviation is. AHS will give you American Home Shield on most serch engines.

Also, when you mention Austin Homebrew Supply on the forum (or better yet make it a link) it keeps us at the top of Google.

Also, when I come to this forum I like to help if there is an issue. Many time a person will post a problem here and never contact me. I have to search this forum to solve the issue. The search box doesnt let you search for 3 letters like AHS. So I search for "Austin" and hope that i see all of the posts that I need to see.

Thanks for understanding.

Also if you have a time sensitive question just email the store at [email protected] or call 1-800-890-2739 Over the holidays when I was out of town some people sent time sensitive questions about their order in a private message to this forum instead of to the store.

Thanks for all of your support.
You guys make me very happy to be in this industry. Customers make my days very enjoyable.

Forrest

Fritztheelephant Likes This 
Old 01-09-2012, 05:14 PM   #24
Walker
I use secondaries. :p
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2005
Cary, NC
Liked 99 Times on 88 Posts

This is sold to usfmikeb. Props to Austin Homebrew Supply for the offer to refund.

Old 01-10-2012, 01:37 PM   #25
rebl68
Recipes 

Dec 2010
Rochester Hills, Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinhomebrew View Post
Thanks for all of the props. I am truly here for you guys. Let me know if you need anything or if there is something you think we should carry.

Can you do me a favor? When mentioning the store on this forum can you say Austin Homebrew Supply. AHB is Annapolis Homebrew and AHBS is something else all together.

Many newbees wont know what the abbreviation is. AHS will give you American Home Shield on most serch engines.

Also, when you mention Austin Homebrew Supply on the forum (or better yet make it a link) it keeps us at the top of Google.

Also, when I come to this forum I like to help if there is an issue. Many time a person will post a problem here and never contact me. I have to search this forum to solve the issue. The search box doesnt let you search for 3 letters like AHS. So I search for "Austin" and hope that i see all of the posts that I need to see.

Thanks for understanding.

Also if you have a time sensitive question just email the store at [email protected] or call 1-800-890-2739 Over the holidays when I was out of town some people sent time sensitive questions about their order in a private message to this forum instead of to the store.

Thanks for all of your support.
You guys make me very happy to be in this industry. Customers make my days very enjoyable.

Forrest
This is why I'll keep buying from you!

Old 01-10-2012, 05:33 PM   #26
rellot
Recipes 

Dec 2009
omaha
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I'm going to be down in Austin this weekend, gonna stop by and check out the store.